Wednesday, November 2, 2022

November 2022 SheetLoad of Cards #SLCTNov2022 - Fitting Florets Collection Stampin' Up!

 Today I am sharing my version of November 2022 Sheetload of Cards from Call Me Crafty Al. This month her template is a fun one, it creates 18 Split Panel Cards and uses three 12” x 12” patten papers.⁠ Each month Alicia from Call Me Crafty Al designs a fun template to create multiple handmade cards. Her designs are always fun and easy to use. They include a list of the types of products you need along with measurements to help you cut each piece.


I wanted to play around with the fun die set in the new fitting Florets Collection of products from Stampin up and so I added this fun large frame to the center. Which meant, I only needed 2 patterns of paper and ended up only using 1/3” of each sheet to make 6 cards. I only used the far left section of her template to cut my Designer Series Paper. Which gives me plenty to make more I did cut the cardbases as she instructs.




As I was playing with the large frame die cut from the Framed Florets Dies, I wanted to create a shape that could hide behind the die cut and peak through and give the card more stability and peak through the decorative edge, so I created an exclusive SVG file that I am giving away for free with you today. You can use this link to get the file. It cuts out a shape that is just slightly smaller than the die cut. I share a quick tip to adhering these pieces together in my video so make sure to watch that.

I apologize - the free SVG is no longer available

 As a part of her collab team, I get a sneak peek at her templates and then get to design and share my cards with you. Make sure to check out all the fun projects from the rest of the collaboration team.

See what the Collaboration Team created:

   YOUTUBE: #SLCTNov2022

   INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/slctnov2022/

If YOU CREATE cards using this month’s SheetLoad, PLEASE USE the following hashtags: #SUYSNov2022 #ShowUsYourSheetLoad

Get more details on how to “Show Us Your SheetLoad”, here: https://youtu.be/8r6JbbGfWmo

Find out how to download the November 2022 SheetLoad of Cards, here: https://youtu.be/ZxjmhhpN3MI




Here are my Current Customer Appreciation Products: http://creativechelsey.blogspot.com/p/shop-stampin-up-products.html

Product List

I have shared and talked about these cards plus the quick tip on my YouTube Channel, so check them out.

To purchase any of the products you see in this video visit https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2042902


Have a creative day!

Chelsey

chelsey@creativechelsey.com

1 comment: