Friday, February 17, 2023

#tgifc408 Sale-A-Bration Challenge - How I made this Beautiful Floral Card

Are you ready for another TGIF Challenge. This week is all about SALE-A-BRATION!

There are just a couple weeks left to celebrate SALE-A-BRATION and get exclusive free products. One of these products is the beautiful FAVORED FLOWERS DESGINER SERIES PAPER PACK. I love the dark colors paired with soft spring colors like Fresh Freesia and Petal Pink.


I also love the beautiful bold floral images; they are super detailed and easily make any project gorgeous. For this card I fussy cut out some of the purple flowers and layered them over the geometric pattern in the same purple color. Then added the soft Petal Pink geometric pattern to the back to lighted up the card.


If you don’t have this paper, you should get it. It is free now until Feb 28 with any $50 order from Stampin’ Up! – Shop from my online store - https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2042902



Don’t miss out on being inspired by the other designers – head over to TGIF Challenges Blog - https://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2023/02/tgifc408-sale-bration-challenge.html

This was such a fun card to create. I hope you play along with this week’s TGIF Challenge and share your creation on the blog. To participate upload it to the TGIF blog post using the Linky Tool at the bottom. See the guidelines on the TGIF post.

Product List

1- Begin by fussy cutting out some flowers from the DSP. I used flowers along the edges since I knew I would add them to the edge of the rectangle on my card. It is a good way to use those partial images.

2- Layer the flowers on a coordinating piece of DSP (2 ½” x 4 ½”) with dimensionals. Leave an area open for your greeting.

3- Add any coordinating strips of paper you want to the rectangle. I used a Fresh Freesia DSP strip (½” x 4 ½”).

4- Add a simple pattern paper from the pack to the front of the cardbase. I used a piece that was 4 1/8” x 5 3/8” on a Basic Black Cardbase.

5- Add the rectangle with the flowers to the right side of the cardbase with dimensionals.

6- Stamp your greeting on coordinating cardstock. I used Basic Black Cardstock and White Embossing Powder. Cut it out with a circle from the Layering Circle Dies.

7- On the back of the greeting add some ribbon in a faux bow. I used both the Fresh Freesia & Evening Evergreen Ribbons cut to 12”. Then cut them the long way to make them skinnier and wrapped them back and forth together on the back of the circle. Add the greeting to the open area with dimensionals.

8- Add any embellishments. I used three Fresh Freesia Gems from the Opaque Adhesive-Backed Gems.

All Done!

To purchase any Stampin’ Up! products please visit

https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2042902

Have a creative day!

Chelsey

chelsey@creativechelsey.com




No comments:

Post a Comment