Monday, February 3, 2014

Love Notes - January's Paper Pumpkin

Here are the projects from the January Paper Pumpkin kit. Adorable...right!
Here is the awesome stamp set!
So who is with me?
Doesn't it seem that each month Paper Pumpkin is getting better and better? Well I know a little secret...it is going to get so much better!!! I am so excited for the upcoming kits and believe me you don't want to miss out! At Leadership in Houston they showed us a sneak peak of the next 2 kits and Oh My Goodness they are amazing. They have totally ramped up the number of things we are going to be able to make, for example instead of 4 cards....there will be 8! and not just cards...(well I can't tell you, but you will love it). I am really hoping that my excitement is coming through, because I am screaming inside right now!! If you, for whatever reason, have not signed up DO IT NOW. Here is the link https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2042902

Here is a fun card I made with these awesome stamps.
I have totally fallen in love with GOLD! I love the gold sequin trim & the gold bakers twine so much. I wanted to have this be my focus for my card.
I used crushed curry & smoky slate ink colors on a notecard base and randomly stamped the arrow across the card front. 
I wanted some bling on my word bubble so I used a quick method and stamped it in some two-way glue (just sponge it on or use your finger :) ) then I poured gold stampin' glitter on top.
I also used the banner framelit to cut out this perfect banner and stamped the Love on it.
It is all tied up with gold bakers twine with some gold sequin trim hanging loosely from the knot.

Hope you have enjoyed a little taste of inspiration.
Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment