Tuesday, January 28, 2014

It is SALE-A-BRATION time!

After Christmas (of course) this is my favorite time of year! Sale-a-bration!
Stampin' Up has outdone themselves again and are offering the cutest products as a thank you to everyone who places a $50 order. My absolute favorite item in the catalog is the Heartfelt Banner Kit.
 

I of course had to add my own touches to it and was able to make 2 of these adorable banners from one kit (with a little leftover).





You might have noticed that the heart garland is not part of the original kit or are the letters LOVE. With Valentine's Day just around the corner I knew I wanted to incorporate a little extra love into this banner. I can't wait to add pictures of my loved ones!

We will be making this banner for our Craft Night on Thursday Feb. 6 @ 6pm. If you would like to come please let me know. This class with be free WITH a $25 order. To RSVP for this event please email/call/text me with your order before Jan 31.
Click here http://www.stampinup.com/home/catalogs for the online catalogs for your convenience.

Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment