Thursday, February 13, 2014

I want more

So I promised more samples from Christina's workshop. Well here they are.
The samples I made using the BIRTHDAY BASH bundle as my inspiration.


I just love the Word Bubbles Framelits Dies and the Remembering Your Birthday Stamp Set sayings fit perfectly in them. You may also notice that I used the 2012-2014 In Color Markers.
Here are the close ups.



I love the simple way of tying the above bow- so easy. The baker's twine is keeping it together, just tie the baker's twine around the overlapping portions of the ribbon.
Here is the inside of one of the cards...can you guess which one :)


I always like giving a special gift to my friends who have workshops. I had some pieces leftover from the Heartfelt Banner Kit (pg 16 SAB) and wanted to try cutting the felt balls in half. It was pretty easy to do with an xacto knife. I was a little curious what would be inside, I should've taken a picture for you, but it was a combination of styrofoam and felt and it adhered nicely with some liquid adhesive.




She loved them!

Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment