Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February Club Projects

Club was last night. I really love the colors in the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (Sale-a-bration Catalog pg.11) They are Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party, Sahara Sand, & Summer Starfruit. I think putting this paper on the Basic Black cardstock really brings out the colors. I love the Chalkboard Technique and it is still strong in the crafting world so I showed how to create that look with our Whisper White Craft Ink Pad (pg.165) and Embossing Buddy (pg.167).
I left the pages without any title so my customers can customize it to what they need. I suggested they stamp with a fun alphabet in white to keep with the Chalkboard feeling.

Here is the 2 page layout with close ups so you can see the cute details.



I love this cute little bow. I used the long fibers from the 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon (Occasions pg.37). I used a piece 12" long and cut it along the edge to release the fibers and pulled out 3-4, then I tied them all together in a bow. I love the extra texture they it gives.




Here is the card we made. I really love the chevron technique I used as a background element. It is really simple. Punch 6 chevrons from the Chevron Border Punch (Occasions Catalog pg.28). Place 3 in the top row and have them point to the right, then place the last 3 directly below in a second row pointing in the opposite direction (to the left) and line up the top of the chevrons with the bottoms of the chevrons in the top row.
I also love the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack (SAB Catalog pg.12). The Twine is awesome!




Everyone loved the projects. If you want to come make these with me. I currently have openings and would love for you to join us. Club is free to members who place an order of $15 or more. Come try it out. Contact me with a reply or through Facebook .

Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment