Monday, February 17, 2014

December's Paper Pumpkin

Yes I did just do the December Paper Pumpkin kit.
I am so happy I didn't put it off any longer. I love this cute "REAL LIFE" Journal and the stamp set it came with.




Of course I couldn't just stop with the journal so I made some cute little 3" x 3" cards with the stamps.



 I love this one. I am going to give it to my husband as a thank you after a date night. With 2 little kiddos running around, we don't get to go on too many of those.

This one was my husbands favorite. It was quite funny, I usually show him my "creations" after I am done crafting. He "thoughtfully" looks at them and then hands them back with a "cute". Normally I am satisfied and return to my craft room. But this time I asked him which one was his favorite, he turned and looked at me with the "deer in the headlights" look and slowly took them back. I was thinking it wouldn't take long for him to tell me, since he had already passed his judgement, but I was wrong. I guess "cute" really means "I have no idea what I am looking at, but I know what you want me to say". Love him!

Have a creative day!

1 comment: