Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Stampin' Party

This past weekend I was involved in creating some fun projects for a Demonstrator Downline Meeting for my friends & myself. We love the kits that Stampin' Up has put together and are so excited to show them off. We wanted to show their versatility and so we each took one kit and played around with it. I wanted to work with the Burlap and Blooms Simply created Wreath Kit. Here are some of the fun things I came up with.

The Kit is intended to make this beautiful wreath! I used the full kit to make this with no other supplies. The Kit is $17.95, such a steal for a fun project and a beautiful home decor item! (item #133333)

With another 2 kits I made the following projects!
This cute banner uses the 3 smaller flowers and 4 single fringe flowers, plus some burlap about 15". I also needed about 36" of the Cotton Ribbon.

Here are some beautiful box tops I made. Everything is attached to a belly band so it can easily be removed. I used the 3 largest smoky slate flowers and sniped the top flower into the center so the petals were more pronounced, then added a smoky slate fringe single flower to the top. With a little extra cardstock and boxes these were a snap to put together.


The largest flower is super big and doesn't really fit well on the above boxes, so I thought to make this LARGE tag for a gift bag. I love it and it give a punch when you see it. When I showed it during my presentation there was a Ohh and Ahh (love). I used a little extra cardstock and the Perfect Pennants Stamp Set with Banners Framelits Die.

Here are the cards I made. I needed the flatter flowers so they could be placed in envelopes, but if I was planning on just handing them out the 3D flowers would be beautiful as well. I love how the colors pop off the cards with the smoky slate cardstock background. Just needed a couple sayings stamp sets, whisper white & smoky slate cardstock and some scraps to make these beauties.





I am having a class this Thursday to make the Spring Flower Banner. I would love to see you at my house @ 7:30pm. Class fee is $10.

Hope you have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment