Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Stylish Sketches - July & August 2022 Sale-A-Bration


SALE-A-BRATION IS HERE!

If you love Stampin' Up Products, then this is your favorite time of year. Choose free Sale-a-bration products with every $50 or $100 order (before tax and shipping). No Limit on how much you can earn! Ends Aug. 31 2022. 

During the next two months I will be sharing with you all the fun creations I have made with these items. I hope this inspires you and gives you new and fun ways to use them.

 This Week I will be highlighting the

 STYLISH SKETCHES STAMP SET 






I love this simple card layout and how it focuses your attention on the beautiful sketch of a fox. I used the Stampin’ Up Watercolor Pencils to color in the fox. I used colors Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Old Olive & White. To give a softer look I used a Blender Pen lightly over the pencil marks to blend the colors together a little.

Product List




I love how the colors on these gorgeous figs and wanted them to be the focal point of this card. You can do this with a smaller image like this one by stamping it multiple times to fill up a larger space. I also embossed all the layers together to give a fun texture to the card.

Product List




These two ducks are so cute. I love how easily it was to add a simple die cut in vellum to the background to add extra texture & interest. This die comes from the Harvest Dies. You can easily add delicate vellum shapes like these by adding adhesive sheets to the back before cutting. The adhesive sheets don’t show through!

Product List




I wanted to try coloring these images with my Water Painters and Stampin’ Up Classic Ink. You can use refills too. Just add a little ink to a clear block and mix with water. I love how it emphasizes the loose drawing of the images.

Product List




I used two Sale-a-bration items on this card. Can you pick out the other product? It is the Perfect Pomegranate Host Stamp Set. I love the large leaf images in this set and wanted to add them over some Designer Series Paper from the Splendid Day Specialty Paper Pack. I love how it turned out.

Product List




This card also uses another Sale-a-bration product. It is the Wonderful World Designer Series Paper from the Wonderful World Stamp Set & Paper Bundle. I know most of us saw flowers when we looked at this bundle but it can be used for so much more.

Product List

I hope these cards have inspired you to make something fun with the STYLISH SKETCHES STAMP SET!

I would love to see what you make - tag me in any social media post @creativechelsey or #creativechelsey

 

Have a creative day,

Chelsey

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment