Monday, July 4, 2022

Hippest Hippos Stamp Set & Hippo Dies - July & August 2022 Sale-a-bration


SALE-A-BRATION IS HERE!⁠

If you love Stampin' Up Products, then this is your favorite time of year. Choose free Sale-a-bration products with every $50 or $100 order (before tax and shipping). No Limit on how much your can earn! Ends Aug. 31 2022⁠

During the next two month I will be sharing with you all the fun creations I have made with these items. I hope this inspires you and gives you new and fun ways to use them. ⁠

This Week I will be highlighting the 

HIPPEST HIPPOS STAMP SET & HIPPO DIES!





This card uses the HIPPEST HIPPOS STAMP SET & HIPPO DIES. You can get each of these for free with a $50 order or both with a $100 order. ⁠⁠

I love this cute hippo and how he is just chillin in the water. I cut all the die cuts from Basic White Cardstock and colored them with Stampin' Blend Markers. This gives me more options when I am creating. 

I used these supplies to make this card:

Product List



Did you also see that the SILVER & GOLD PAPER is another Sale-a-bration item?* I love how easy it is to add color to this paper. For this card I used a blending brush and Poppy Parade ink. ⁠

I mixed greetings from a couple sets for this card. The smaller text is from the HIPPEST HIPPO SET & Sweet is from the SWEETEST CHERRIES SET. Such a perfect greeting for this cute hippo!


Product List



These dancing Hippos get all the SPARKLE! ⁠

I found all the sparkly things and put them together on this cute card.

Product List



This summer two of my kiddos swam on a local swim team where we live. They just finished their last meet. I am so proud of their effort to continually improve and beat their best. This cute hippo swimming made me think of them. ⁠

The AMAZING PHRASING Stamp Set is another sale-a-bration* product. And it is truly amazing!! You can make all sorts of greetings using the versatile greetings.⁠

Product List



Another simple and cute card using the Hippest Hippos Stamp Set* and coordinating Hippo Dies*. I loved trying different colors of Hippos for my cards. What do you think about the green one? My husband said he thought it look like a Carebear instead of a Hippo 🤣 Just needs a little shamrock on it's tummy ☘️.⁠

Product List


I hope these cards have inspired you to make something fun with the HIPPEST HIPPOS STAMP SET & HIPPO DIES. 

I would love to see what you make - tag me in any social media post @creativechelsey or #creativechelsey

Have a creative day,
Chelsey

1 comment: