Thursday, October 31, 2019

Cut It to Create It (#2) Use one sheet of Designer Series Paper to create 7 handmade cards!

This is the second tutorial in my series Cut It to...Create It. Today I would like to share with you 7 cards that I have made using one sheet of Designer Series Paper along with coordinating cardstock, stamps, ink, markers, accessories, and adhesive. The template is very versatile and can be used with different Designer Series Paper Packs, Stamp Sets, and color combinations.


I chose to create 2 sets of cards using different Designer Series Paper Packs, Stamp Sets, and color combinations to help you see how you can use this template to create your own cards. I would love to see what you create so lets share it online by using the #cutittocreateit .


If you need any Stampin' Up product to make this or any other card / project you can order online 24/7 at https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?culture=en-us&dbwsdemoid=2042902

Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/creativechelsey/
Or join my Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221750878097906

I am offering the cutting templates and pictures of each card for free on this blog post. However, if you are interested in knowing how I put together each individual card and all the supplies I used you can purchase the pdf tutorials for $5.00 USD. Please send me your contact information by filling out this form and I will email you the details. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VYNP9CD

You can order products you need from my online store at anytime 24/7
https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?culture=en-us&dbwsdemoid=2042902

Here is what you will need to create 7 cards with 1 sheet of Designer Series Paper:
1 - 12" x 12" Sheet of Designer Series Paper
4 - 8.5" x 11" Sheets of White or Vanilla Cardstock
        Cut 7 cards bases 8.5" x 5.5" and use the last 1/2 sheet for cutting and stamping
1 - 8.5" x 7.5" Sheet of Cardstock in a coordinating color (Color A)
1 - 8.5" x 7.5" Sheet of Cardstock in a second coordinating color (Color B)
Coordinating Stamps / Ink / Markers / Accessories / Adhesive

You can print out a pdf of this template here -
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nZiCwXGG_p-asc0w7JHRKk_Qm-Y1ynO2/view?usp=sharing

Now for the best part...the cards!

Card 1

Card 2

Card 3

Card 4

Card 5

Card 6

Card 7

Look for to more templates around the end of each month.

If you would like to see the previous templates you can click on this link

You can watch me show each card and talk about this fabulous idea in this video...give it a watch!


Have a creative day!
Chelsey

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! I got your first cut it, create it template downloaded without any problem but this one won't download. I was going tti try to wind it by just looking at it but it won't even open all the pages. I'll just have to see what I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Crystal - I am sorry you are having a hard time downloading. Thanks for letting me know. I will look into it and hopefully fix it by tomorrow. I hope you check back and try again!

      Delete
    2. Crystal - I re-linked the file and tried it on my husbands computer and it worked. I hope you give it another try. You could also right click on the images in the blog post and save to your computer and then print those if the file still doesn't work for you.

      Delete