Thursday, September 12, 2019

Cut It to Create It - Template #1

I am so excited to be offering this new series of tutorials. This idea came to me because I really struggle using all the beautiful Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up. Mostly because it is so gorgeous and fun and I can never decide which side to use. Plus when I do use it I usually only cut small strips to I can "save" it for the perfect project. But that project usually never comes around and as such I have so much paper!!


So...New Idea to the rescue! Cut It to...Create It. In these tutorials I will be sharing with you pictures and cutting templates to create different cards from one sheet of Designer Series Paper along with coordinating cardstock, stamps, ink, markers, accessories, and adhesive


For the first template I wanted to show you the versatility of this concept and used it with 3 different Designer Series Paper Packs, Stamp Sets, and color combinations. I really feel that this template could really work with any Designer Series Paper Pack and Stamp Set. I would love to see what you create so lets share it online by using the #cutittocreateit .


I am offering the cutting templates and pictures of each card for free as this blog post. However, if you are interested in knowing how I put together each individual card and all the supplies I used you can purchase those video tutorials for $5.00 USD. Please send me your contact information by filling out this form and I will email you the details. (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VYNP9CD)

You can order products you need from my online store at anytime 24/7
https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?culture=en-us&dbwsdemoid=2042902

What you will need to create 6 cards with 1 sheet of Designer Series Paper:
1 - Sheet of Designer Series Paper
2 - 8.5" x 11" Sheets of Cardstock in one coordinating color (Color A)
        Cut 3 cards bases 8.5" x 5.5" and use the last 1/2 sheet for cutting template below
2 - 8.5" x 11" Sheets of Cardstock in a second coordinating color (Color B)
        Cut 3 cards bases 8.5" x 5.5" and use the last 1/2 sheet for cutting template below
1 - 8.5" x 5.5" of White or Vanilla Cardstock for stamping
Coordinating Stamps / Ink / Markers / Accessories / Adhesive

You can print out a pdf of this template here -
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C7jvy4fgRu2RUkka4ltmV5dkHGQZoPIn/view?usp=sharing

Now for the best part...the cards!

Card 1


Card 2


Card 3


Card 4


Card 5


Card 6


What do you think about this idea? Do you love it, hate it, or want to make it! I would love to hear your thoughts so please comment below.

You can watch me show each card and talk about this fabulous idea in this video...give it a watch!



Have a creative day!
Chelsey

8 comments:

  1. I love this idea and want to make it! Thanks for the beautiful cards and cutting layouts...God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea!! I just found you on Pinterest. This is a great way to get good use out of the designer paper. I have found the same problem. I tend to waste scraps here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing these great card ideas...AND...for including the cutting template!! TFS 🤗👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look wonderful! I hope to try this soon. Thanks for the detailed templates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty ! I can`t wait to make the bird ones . I love the dsp and just couldn`t decide how to use it without wasting precious pieces by cutting into it .
    Thank you for the templates ! Love your creations !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this! Thanks, Chelsey!

    ReplyDelete