Monday, November 4, 2013

Snowflake Wreath

I have had this idea in my head for a long time...
Sometimes ideas like this one stay there until they are forgotten...
Other times I can find the time to get it out and enjoy it...
I am so happy I took the time to make this I LOVE IT!

It is really similar to my spring time heart wreath I made earlier this year and I have loved that one so much that I had to make another one since I took the spring wreath down...didn't quite go with my Halloween decor...
Well now that Halloween is over...and snow is on the way...I can hang this one up.


Oh my gosh I just love it. I keep looking over at it on my door at least 10 times a day!
Here are some close ups:




We are making this wreath for Stamp Shoppe on Thursday this week. If you interested in coming you can leave a message here or email me @ chelseyhart@yahoo.com for more information.

Hope you have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment