Thursday, November 7, 2013

Baby Katelyn

So I have shared a little already about my sister having her first baby girl (child #3). Well she had her! She is so beautiful and everyone is doing well adjusting.

I decorated some wood letters for her room last month and wanted to share them with you.


I used acrylic paint and gave each letter a couple coats. I do have a couple rollers with fun designs and I like to stamp on wood with. I love this scrolly/flower one and it matches some fabric my sister used in her nursery. I inked it up with versamark and then heat embossed it with white. Then I used Chocolate Chip ink to give it an antique look. It needed a little some extra on each letter so I made these flowers for each letter. Some have a large flower others have smaller flowers. I used some retired colors since they matched the paint color exactly! Love my Stampin' Up craft room, it always comes to the rescue!




Well of course she loved them! Wouldn't you?
Hope you have a creative day today too!

No comments:

Post a Comment