Monday, November 18, 2013

November Club Projects

Here are the club projects this month. I was inspired once again from a fellow demonstrator who swapped with me at convention this year. Followed the same layout and used the same stamp set and Designer Series Paper, just changed up the colors a little. I love sharing ideas!

Hope you enjoy!




Here is the card. There wasn't enough room for a saying on the front so I used the new & awesome Photopolymer Endless Wishes stamp set. Totally Clear! Just remember to add a little extra pressure so the image comes out perfectly. I thought with this saying this card could be anything...a Christmas card, Thank You card, Get Well Card...just love it! Check out the entire stamp set below.

 



This stamp set has so many possibilities...

Have a creative day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment