Wednesday, November 6, 2013

October's Paper Pumpkin

I love getting my Paper Pumpkin every month! It is so fun to see the bright orange box sitting in my mail box. This month project was perfect for me...to do lists! I have those all around my house.

I especially loved the "notes" stamp and wanted to create a little something fun to go along with it. Here is a fun little Birthday Notes box to hold all the birthday cards given to my son/daughter during their birthday. I used a window sheet and my envelope builder punch board to make the box then decorated it with what else but the birthday designer series paper. I love how the window sheet is going to be more durable and will hopefully withstand my children's use. I also love the box being clear helps the cards stand out.






Did you know if you sign up for Paper Pumpkin with me you can receive more great ideas like this one each month. A group of fellow demonstrators and I have a blog the is exclusive to our Paper Pumpkin customers only with new ideas on different ways to use the one-of-a-kind stamps from that months kit. Don't miss out, click here to sign up.

Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment