Monday, October 2, 2023

October 2023 SheetLoad of Cards #SLCTOct2023 - Pick Of The Patch Bundle & Earth Elegance DSP

Today I am sharing my version of October 2023 Sheetload of Cards from Call Me Crafty Al. This month the template you can make 8 handmade cards with two sheets of pattern paper and some cardstock.


Each month Alicia from Call Me Crafty Al designs a fun template to create multiple handmade cards. Her designs are always fun and easy to use. They include a list of the types of products you need along with measurements to help you cut each piece.


*****

See what the COLLABORATION TEAM created

   YOUTUBE https://bit.ly/3ZwBFFz

   INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/slctoct2023/

If YOU CREATE cards using this month’s SheetLoad, PLEASE USE the following hashtags: #SUYSOct2023 #ShowUsYourSheetLoad

Find out how to GET YOUR FREE COPY of the October 2023 SheetLoad of Cards, here: https://youtu.be/-9jz0U2j6aU

*****


As I started gathering some supplies for this card I realized I hadn’t purchased any new DSP from the Mini Catalog, so I went to the Earthen Elegance pack which was the same pack I used last month, it has great colors and patterns for fall. I picked two patterns that coordinate and then pulled my ink & cardstock colors from those patterns.

They are Misty Moonlight for the cardbase & Misty Moonlight, Copper Clay, Gray Granite, Pebbled Path, Pretty Peacock, Pecan Pie & Mossy Meadow for the ink colors. I love the unconventional pumpkin colors.

The cute images come from the Pick Of The Patch Stamp Set which does have a coordinating builder punch which makes cutting out two of the pumpkin really easy. I am going to share a quick tip on punching out multiples at the end of this video, so make sure to stick around to see it.

The card she designed is horizontal, but I wanted a larger area for stamping so I turned it vertical. I also didn’t add the extra cardstock mats behind each piece, just a personal preference. I kept the embellishments to just the Solid Gems in Copper Clay. I just love how this card turned out.


Here are my Current Customer Appreciation Products: http://creativechelsey.blogspot.com/p/shop-stampin-up-products.html

Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/creativechelsey

Or join my Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221750878097906

 


Product List

 


Here is my quick tip for when you want to punch out multiples using a builder punch, which is a punch with multiple shapes.


First, flip the punch over, it is really important you know which direction the images need to be stamped. They should match the direction from the back of the punch.


Second, decide which way your paper will be going into the punch. For the image on the right I should slide from the right, and for the image on the left, enter the punch from the left. This will save you paper.

Third, use the right size of paper. Don’t use a piece that will cut out all the shapes, you just need a piece large and long enough for the image you want to use.


Fourth, stamp the same image multiple times on a strip of cardstock. Make sure it is going the correct direction and the paper will be entering the punch on the correct side. Line up, punch, and repeat.





I have shared and talked about these cards on my YouTube Channel, so check them out.

To purchase any of the products you see in this video visit https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2042902

 

Have a creative day!

Chelsey

chelsey@creativechelsey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment