Saturday, May 23, 2020

Double Wonder Card Class

Today I shared a Double Wonder Card Class in my Creative Chelsey Facebook Group as a live video. This is the replay.
 ***Wrong cutting happening from 50:00 - 55:00. Keeping watching we figure things out 🤦‍♀‍***

This fun Double Wonder Card Template is such a quick and easy way to create 11 cute cards. All you need is some Designer Series Paper (or other double-sided pattern paper), some cardstock, a greeting of your choice, a punch to punch out the greeting, some ribbon, and an ink pad. I have included the Cutting Template and Card Designs as PDF’s below. Hope you enjoy making these cards. I would love to see your finished cards. You can upload them to my Facebook Group on this post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221750878097906/permalink/2681942102078779/


Here are pictures of the cards you can make with this template:



Here is the cutting template:
You can download the Cutting Template PDF here:

You can download the Double Wonder Card Designs PDF here:

Here is the live video:



Have a creative day,
Chelsey
chelsey@creativechelsey.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Chelsea! I really enjoy your videos. Although I don't often comment because I watch them on You Tube on my T.V. LOL Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gift to the stamping community. I use the one sheet wonder ideas a lot. But this!!! I cut all my DSP o love it chop it and have tons. I can see using this template measurements I can actually cut the 4 x 5 1/4 DSP and have tons more card layouts available to me. blessings patti

    ReplyDelete