Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Cut It to Create It (#3) Use one sheet of Designer Series Paper to create 5 handmade cards!


Today I would like to share with you my third Cut It to...Create It tutorial. 'Tis the season for all things Holiday so I found some retired Designer Series Paper (DSP) and created three different 5 handmade card sets. All 5 cards can be created with just one sheet of 12 x 12 DSP, along with coordinating cardstock, stamps, ink, markers, accessories, and adhesive. I hope you give these cards a try. The template is very versatile and can be used with any Designer Series Paper Packs, Stamp Sets, and color combinations.
I would love to see what you create so lets share it online by using the #cutittocreateit


If you would like to know exactly what products I used to create these cards. Click on this link
https://creativechelsey.blogspot.com/p/cut-it-to-create-it-3-products.html


If you need any Stampin' Up product to make this or any other card / project you can order online 24/7 at https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?culture=en-us&dbwsdemoid=2042902

Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/creativechelsey/
Or join my Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221750878097906

I am offering the cutting templates and pictures of each card for free on this blog post. However, if you are interested in knowing how I put together each individual card and all the supplies I used you can purchase the pdf tutorials for $5.00 USD. Please send me your contact information by filling out this form and I will email you the details. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VYNP9CD

You can order products you need from my online store at anytime 24/7
https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?culture=en-us&dbwsdemoid=2042902

Here is what you will need to create 5 cards with 1 sheet of Designer Series Paper:
1 - 12" x 12" Sheet of Designer Series Paper or Double Sided Pattern Paper
2.5 - 8.5" x 11" Sheets of Coordinating Cardstock - Cut 5 cards bases 8.5" x 5.5"
1 - 8.5" x 7.5" Sheet of Cardstock in a coordinating color for die cuts or stamping
Coordinating Stamps / Ink / Markers / Accessories / Adhesive

Now for the best part...the cards!

Card 1

Card 2

Card 3

Card 4

Card 5


You can watch me show each card and talk about this fabulous idea in this video...give it a watch!


Have a creative day!
Chelsey

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK now...I have seen MANY "one sheet" patterns and ideas...but I must say that THIS ONE is for some reason my favorite!! It is so attractive, simple and pleasing to the eye and my mind is easily picturing so many different variations with all the double sided papers that I have in my stash (and need to be using...not saving!!). Thank you for the Saturday morning discovery! This was a fabulous example of how one design can look so many different ways with just a little tweak and shift of the papers!
    I will be teaching a card class to a group of teens in a few weeks and this will be a perfect tool to use for them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am so happy you like this pattern and will be sharing it with others. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete