Monday, June 17, 2019

Turn your June 2019 Paper Pumpkin note cards into large 4.25" x 5.5" cards

I am so excited to be sharing these cards with you today. I love June's paper pumpkin kit! I love the idea of beach themed cards (perfect for this time of year when we all wish we could be sitting on the beach with a yummy drink in our hand). I also love all the cute accents and the stamp set is great. I like little cards. They fit perfectly in my purse and I love the idea of handing them out with a plate of cookies or and little gift. However, I know that many people like using standard size cards so I decided to turn this kit into large 4.25 in x 5.5 in cards. I hope you enjoy.


Here are the extra supplies needed to make these cards:
4 - Whisper White Cardstock card bases 5.5" x 8.5" scored at 4.25"
1 - Pretty Peacock Cardstock 4" x 5.25"
1 - Soft Sky* Cardstock 4" x 5.25"
2 - Crumb Cake Cardstock 4" x 5.25"
1- Soft Sky* Cardstock 0.5" x 4"
*I know this is retired - so if you don't have any use a light blue color you do have.
Sponge
Aqua Painter
Paper Snips
Crumb Cake Ink Pad
Coastal Cabana Ink Pad (or Ink Spot that came in your kit)
Adhesive - Snail, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tombow Liquid Glue

To purchase many of the products listed above visit
https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?culture=en-us&dbwsdemoid=2042902

Here are some close ups of each card:

This is my favorite card out of the 4 I designed. I love how the element pops when paired with the Pretty Peacock Cardstock. I also love how adding color to the coral velum accent piece adds really helps it stand out. 


This card is very similar to the original one from the kit. I just added a brush of color with my aqua painter and coastal cabana on the Soft Sky Cardstock. I love how this gives it an ocean feeling.



This is another one that didn't change too much from the original. Just added some starfish stamps to the background and splatters to add a sandy feeling. 



This card makes me want to head to the beach right now! Another card where I just added the original card to the front with some stamping behind it.



Would you like to watch how I made these cards? Check out my YouTube video below.




As a gift from me all my current paper pumpkin customers will receive the cardstock and instructions to make this card. Don't miss out on next months free gift - subscribe today!
SUBSCRIBE to Paper Pumpkin - click here - https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2042902







Have a creative day!
Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment