Monday, June 17, 2019

June 2019 Paper Pumpkin Alternative Card #1

Welcome -
I am so excited to be sharing with you this fun card I made using some of the extra accents from the June 2019 Paper Pumpkin. I hope you enjoy.


As a gift from me all my current paper pumpkin customers will receive the cardstock and instructions to make this card. Don't miss out on next months free gift - subscribe today!
SUBSCRIBE to Paper Pumpkin - click here - https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2042902

I have listed the tools and products you need to create this card below.

Here are the tools you will need:
These came from the June Paper Pumpkin Kit:
Coastal Cabana Ink
Stamp Set
21" of Natural Twine
2 Old Olive "seaweed" accent pieces
1 starfish accent piece
1 sand dollar accent piece
1 velum coral accent piece
Sentiment strip
Glue Dots

These came from my stash:
Crumb Cake Ink Pad
Crumb Cake Card Base - 4.25" x 11" (folded in half)
Crumb Cake Cardstock 4" x 5.25"
Coastal Cabana Cardstock 3.5" x 4.25"
Pretty Peacock Cardstock 1.5" x 4 1/8"
Snail Adhesive
Dimensionals

To purchase many of the products listed above visit
https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?culture=en-us&dbwsdemoid=2042902


I love how these elements all look together. The seaweed, sand dollar, coral, and twine on top of the New incolor Pretty Peacock. So beautiful. 


This image really shows the background texture created with one of the stamps from the kit. I used the stamp off then on technique. This keeps the color subtle.


I love how the sand dollar and star fish are glittery. Such perfect accents for this card.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a creative day!
Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment