Wednesday, March 12, 2014

More fun projects from our Stampin' Party

So these beautiful projects we designed by my friend Heather Stevens. Check them out.

Heather's focus was using the super cute Banner Blast Stamp Set & Banner Punch from the Sale-a-bration Catalog. You can get a free item from this catalog with a $50 order. I love the ideas she came up with.
Banner Kit Frame


Banner Kit Box & Cards
I love these Decorative Window Gift Boxes and with 4 super cute and easy cards insdie who wouldn't want to make or receive it. The cards are 4" x 4" and so fun to put together.



If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber you are missing out. I love receiving my kit each month and the projects are oh so cute and fun to make. Check out these beautiful creations she has come up with using the first stamp set you will receive when you sign up. These projects are not the project you get in the kit, they are other ideas and ways to use the stamp set with other supplies. Contact me if you interested in anything you see and I can help you make it.
Paper Pumpkin Ideas

 Paper Pumpkin 1

Paper Pumpkin 2 

Paper Pumpkin 3

Paper Pumpkin 4

Paper Pumpkin 5

Thanks Heather for making such great projects for such a wonderful day.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a creative day!




No comments:

Post a Comment