Monday, April 11, 2022

March 2022 Paper Pumpkin - Beyond The Horizon - Simple Alternative Handmade Card Ideas - Stampin' Up

Welcome to Paper Pumpkin Week here at Creative Chelsey. I love getting my Paper Pumpkin Kit every month and creating fun alternative projects using the supplies in the kit. Today I am sharing my first alternative idea using the March 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit – Beyond The Horizon.


This kit comes with everything you need to make 9 Beautiful Cards, 3 in three different designs. What I like to do is use the supplies in the kit along with some other products and create different or alternative cards. Today I am sharing a simple card idea that uses the cardbase as the focal point instead of a background element. I love creating alternative projects with Paper Pumpkin Kits so make sure to come back for more as I continue to create with this month’s kit.




If this project inspires you to create something, I would love for you to tag me in any social media post using @creativechelsey | #creativechelsey or email me at chelsey@creativechelsey.com



It is Paper Pumpkin Week here on Creative Chelsey. This is the first alternative this week. If you would like to see all my alternatives check out the playlist here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL40dV1oxpkNn0F8KVYMkaaVL_5Yn9MoQe

Want to see everything in this month’s kit? Watch me UNBOX this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit here: https://youtu.be/Rt8Fd38wHbk



Don't miss out on next month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit - subscribe today!
SUBSCRIBE to Paper Pumpkin - click here –

See my Customer Appreciation Products for this month: http://creativechelsey.blogspot.com/p/shop-stampin-up-products.html

Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/creativechelsey

Or join my Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221750878097906

To purchase any of the products you need to create this project visit https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2042902

Here are the extra pieces of cardstock I used for the cards:

Basic White Cardstock – stamping & fussy cutting

From the Kit:

Cardbases

Envelopes

Labels or Die Cut pieces

Embellishments

Ribbon



Here is a list of the supplies I used to make the card:

Basic White Cardstock 159276 $9.75

Old Olive Ink Pad 147090 $7.50

Evening Evergreen Ink Pad 155576 $7.50

Misty Moonlight Ink Pad 153118 $7.50

Paper Trimmer 152392 $25.00

Simply Shammy 147042 $8.00

Stampin’ Seal PLUS Adhesive 149699 $12.00

Multipurpose Liquid Glue 110755 $4.00

Tear & Tape Adhesive 138995 $7.00

Dimensionals 104430 $4.00

Clear Block D 118485 $8.50

Paper Snips 103579 $10.00

Bone Folder 102300 $7.00

Stampin' Pierce Mat 126199 $5.00

Take Your Pick Tool 144107 $10.00

Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine 149653 $120.00


1- Remove a center area from the front of the cardbase. I measured ¾” from the edges and cut to ¾” from the top & bottom edges. This gave me a center piece about 2 ¾” x 4”

2- Cut open a coordinating envelopes and trim down to 3” x 4 ¼” (you can get two from one envelope). Use the double-sided side.


3- Layer the envelope over the hole in the cardbase. I used liquid adhesive around the edge of the opening.


4- You can use a ruler to measure that it is evenly spaced. I looked for about 5/8” from the edges.


5- When you open the card you will see the other pattern – so fun!


6- Add the center cardbase piece over the envelope piece with dimensionals. Try to match up the designs. There should be a 1/8" border.


7- Decorate with a greeting, ribbon, and any die cut pieces. Add three Iridescent Rhinestones from the kit.

All Done!

 




I have also created a video walking you through each step:

To purchase any of the products you see in this video visit

https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2042902


NEW HORIZONS PRODUCT SUITE

Do you love the elements in this kit? Or did you by chance miss out on getting the March Kit? Then check out these coordinating products online - https://www.stampinup.com/categories/shop-products/featured-products/product-suites/new-horizons-suite?demoid=2042902



Have a creative day!

Chelsey

chelsey@creativechelsey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment