Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Winter Woods Cards



Welcome to my blog. I am so happy you stopped by.
Today I will be sharing with you a couple different cards using the Winter Woods Clear-mount Stamp Set from Stampin' Up.



Let's start with a quick and easy card.
Check out my very first video tutorial. It is a little rough and I do mention the name of the technique wrong, it is called "Stamp Off, Stamp On". I hope you enjoy it.



Here are some finished photos of this card.






Here are the supplies I used to make this card
131527    Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes     $6.50
147661     Winter Woods Clear-Mount Stamp Set        $23.00
118484     Clear Block E                                               $12.00
147089     Garden Green Ink Pad                                  $7.50
147115     Sot Suede Ink Pad                                        $7.50
147808     Braided Linen Trim                                     $7.00   **Get this FREE from me**

Email me to order these items as a bundle to get the Braided Linen Trim for FREE!
chelseyhart@yahoo.com

I hope you try making this card. Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment