Saturday, February 27, 2016

OnStage Display Board Stamper Application

I am excited to be submitting these projects to Stampin' Up for the opportunity to create beautiful things for their upcoming gathering, OnStage! I really love how they turned out, I hope you do too.

My Cards
Card 1 - Happy Baby
I love shaker cards. The Balloon Framelits are perfect for creating a fun card for any occasion. Just punch it with a any size circle punch and "tada" a cute shaker frame. I traced the new Starburst Thinlits Die with my Aqua Painters to create the watercolor background effect. So cute & simple.




Card 2 - Hello sunshine
I am so excited for Spring! I can feel it coming...especially this week since we have had such nice weather. I love reinventing stamps and using them in different ways then they were intended. These stamps are from the Six-Sided Sampler stamp set. I arranged them into a flower and added the hello to look like leaves/grass. I also added a watercolor wash to the background, such a fun and easy technique.




Card 3 - Love You Together
This is such a lovely wedding card. I love how the Tea Lace Paper Doily adds the perfect texture for the other elements. The flowers from the Everything Eleanor stamp set are so beautiful layered together. Just perfect!




My Scrapbook Page
Hello Baby
This is a picture of my baby, Scarlett. She just turned one and so looking back at this picture made me remember how sweet and little she was (and still is). I love scrapbooks! I love how these colors all work together, Rose Red, Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, and Blushing Bride. I used the circle stamp from the Work of Art stamp set to create my own design and then added strips of the colors for more interest. The flowers are from the Crazy about You stamp set, which I love and might have used in every project.





My 3D Items
Gift Bag - You are a fabulous work of art
Water coloring is my new favorite technique because you can get so many different looks. For this gift bag I stamped Blended Bloom in Stazon ink onto the Mini Muslin Bag and then used my Aqua Painter (don't use too much water) to add color and depth. I love how the colors blended together and was pleasantly surprised at the result. I used Watermelon Wonder & Blackberry Bliss for the petals and Cucumber Crush and Daffodil Delight (with a little Delightful Dijon)  for the center (plus a little Chalk Marker for highlights). Some of the yellow pulled into the petals and I just love it!




Gift Box - Thank You
I always need cute packaging for a thank you treat or gift. This box was so fun to make. I took the outer sleeve from the Tag a Bag Gift Box and scored it on each end at 1.5" then cut and folded to make a clear box. I wanted to keep the colors bold but simple so it would stand out from what I put inside. So excited to make something yummy.




Thanks for stopping by. Hope you were inspired to create something beautiful today!

No comments:

Post a Comment