Wednesday, October 2, 2024

October 2024 SheetLoad of Cards- 6 Easy Cards Using A Little Bit Festive Paper & Ephemera - Stampin' Up!

Today, I am sharing my set of cards made with the October 2024 Sheetload Of Cards Template created by Alisha, of Call Me Crafty Al. Every month on the first she creates great templates which she shares on her YouTube Channel for free. You can get your free template from her channel, the link is below.

Make sure to also see what everyone has created this month. Start with my video below and then use the links found in the description box on YouTube to watch the rest. 


With the PDF instructions she provides you can make 6 Cards with just 2 sheets of 6x6 pattern paper.


The pattern paper I chose to use this month is from the A Little Bit Festive Specialty Designer Series Paper. Which has three double-sided 12x12 sheets of pattern papers and 3 sheets of Die Cut Ephemera. I don’t use a lot of Ephemera on my cards and I thought it would be fun to try it with this month’s layout.

I love how the patterns and color I used have a strong Candy Cane Feeling to them, perfect for the upcoming Christmas Season.




The Large Christmas Greeting comes from the Peaceful Season Bundle. I love the fun combinations you can make with all the greetings. Plus, the die set has gorgeous labels that fit the greetings.






I love how these cards turned out and they were so quick and easy to make by following the Sheetload Template and using the A little Bit festive paper & ephemera pack.


As a part of her Creative Team, I get a sneak peek at her templates and then get to design and share my cards with you. 


Here are my Current Customer Appreciation Products: http://creativechelsey.blogspot.com/p/shop-stampin-up-products.html

Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/creativechelsey

Or join my Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221750878097906


Product List

 


 

I have shared and talked about these cards on my YouTube Channel, so check them out.

 

To purchase any of the products you see in this video visit https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2042902

 

Have a creative day!

Chelsey

chelsey@creativechelsey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment