Friday, September 2, 2022

SEPTEMBER 2022 SHEETLOAD OF CARDS -- Apple Harvest -- Coloring Technique with Blends & Watercolors -- #SLCTSep2022

Today I would like to share with you my cards I made with this month’s SheetLoad of Cards by Call Me Crafty Al. Each month Alicia from Call Me Crafty Al designs a fun template to create multiple handmade cards. Her designs are always fun and easy to use. They include a list of the types of products you need along with measurements to help you cut each piece.


The products I used to make these cards are from Stampin’ Up! I love the apple images in the Apple Harvest Stamp Set & was excited to use it along with the Apple Blossoms Dies, which are only available now through September 30, 2022. Look for the Perfect Partners Promotion online or use the link below to order. 



I also wanted to play around with the Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper. The different gingham designs are so fun to pair together. I used the Mint Macaron & So Saffron patterns.


Don’t miss the fun technique I share at the end of the video. I show you how you can use Stampin’ Blend Markers & Watercolor Pencils together to get a realistic look for your images. I love how it turned out. Have you used a technique like this before?


As a part of her collab team, I get a sneak peek at her templates and then get to design and share my cards with you. To see close up images of these cards you can visit my blog –

See what the Collaboration Team created:

   YOUTUBE: #SLCTSep2022

   INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/slctsep2022/


If YOU CREATE cards using this month’s SheetLoad, PLEASE USE the following hashtags: #SUYSSep2022 #ShowUsYourSheetLoad

      Get more details on how to “Show Us Your SheetLoad”, here: https://youtu.be/8r6JbbGfWmo

Find out how to download the September 2022 SheetLoad of Cards, here: https://youtu.be/KFfwFTDAVF8


Here are my Current Customer Appreciation Products: http://creativechelsey.blogspot.com/p/shop-stampin-up-products.html

Product List


Apple Harvest Bundle - [162526] $53.00
includes Apple Harvest Stamp Set & coordinating Apple Blossoms Dies



Here is a quick recap of the Stampin’ Blends & Watercolor Pencil Technique

1- Begin coloring with your Stampin’ Blend Markers to create a base color. I used the Light Marker for all areas. Mint Macaron – Leaves, Real Red – Apples, Crumb Cake – Branch


2- Use the Watercolor Pencils in a darker color in the areas where you would have a shadow, or you want more color. Garden Green – Leaves, Cherry Cobbler – Apples, Early Espresso – Branch


3- If you want to blend the Watercolor Pencil in a little more, go over with the same Stampin’ Blend Marker as the base color.

Done!





I have shared and talked about these cards on my YouTube Channel, so check them out.

To purchase any of the products you see in this video visit https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2042902

Have a creative day!

Chelsey

chelsey@creativechelsey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment