Thursday, October 28, 2021

Quick and Simple Alternative Christmas Card Idea using October 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit by Stampin' Up

Welcome to Paper Pumpkin Week here at Creative Chelsey. I love getting my Paper Pumpkin Kit every month and creating fun alternative projects using the supplies in the kit. Today I am sharing my third alternative card idea using the October 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit – Peaceful Christmas. This kit comes with everything you need to make 10 beautiful Christmas Cards, 5 in two different designs. What I like to do is use the supplies in the kit along with some Basic White Cardbases and make more cards.


Today’s card is a beautiful quick & simple card using one of my favorite layouts. I am also using more of the leftover pieces from my first two alternative card ideas. This card can be created using so many different products and for any season or occasion. If this project inspires you to create something, I would love for you to tag me in any social media post using @creativechelsey | #creativechelsey or email me at chelsey@creativechelsey.com. I love creating alternative cards with Paper Pumpkin Kits so make sure to come back for more as I continue to create with this month’s kit


It is Paper Pumpkin Week here on Creative Chelsey. This is the third alternative this week. If you would like to see all my alternatives check out the playlist here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL40dV1oxpkNlYGWDJuIA9OOtm--une6Gw

Watch me UNBOX this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit here: https://youtu.be/pz2px7Az3GA

Don't miss out on next months Paper Pumpkin Kit - subscribe today!
SUBSCRIBE to Paper Pumpkin - click here –


See my Customer Appreciation Products for this month: http://creativechelsey.blogspot.com/p/shop-stampin-up-products.html

Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/creativechelsey/

Or join my Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221750878097906


To purchase any of the products you need to create this project visit https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2042902


Here are the extra pieces of cardstock I used for the cards:

Thick Basic White Cardbase – 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”

Real Red Cardstock – ½” x 4 ¼”

From the Kit:

Solid Shaded Spruce Cardbase – 4” x 3 ¼”

Black & White Trees – back of the cardbase 3” x 3 ¾”

Shaded Spruce Buffalo Check – 2 ¼” x 4 ¼”

Label

3 Gems

Real Red Twine – 7”



Here is a list of the supplies I used to make the card:

Thick Basic White Cardstock 159229 $8.25

Real Red Cardstock 102482 $8.75

Shaded Spruce Ink Pad 147088 $7.50

Paper Trimmer 152392 $25.00

Simply Shammy 147042 $8.00

Stampin’ Seal PLUS Adhesive 149699 $12.00

Multipurpose Liquid Glue 110755 $4.00

Tear & Tape Adhesive 138995 $7.00

Dimensionals 104430 $4.00

Clear Block D 118485 $8.50

Paper Snips 103579 $10.00

Bone Folder 102300 $7.00

Stampin' Pierce Mat 126199 $5.00

Take Your Pick Tool 144107 $10.00


1- Cut all the leftover pieces to the sizes listed above. When cutting the back of the Black & White Tree cardbase make sure you focus the final size around the trees. I began by removing 1 ½” from the top, then about 1” from the right side. Then I removed a ¼” from both the bottom and leftside. This gave me a piece that is 3” x 3 ¾” with the trees in the center.


2- Add the Shaded Spruce Buffalo Check piece at the bottom of the cardbase. Overlap the ½” Real Red strip slightly.


3- Add the Tree piece to the center of the Shaded Spruce solid piece. Add this to the card with dimensionals. You are wanting it to have an even spacing around the left, right, and top edges. There will be about a 1” space at the bottom.


4- Stamp your greeting in Shaded Spruce in the center of the label and add with dimensionals in the center of the card about even with the red strip.

5- Tie a bow with 7” of Real Red Twine and tuck it under the bottom right corner of the label. Then add 3 Gems near the bottom right corner.

All Done!


I have also created a video walking you through each step:

To purchase any of the products you see in this video visit

https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2042902

Have a creative day!

Chelsey

chelsey@creativechelsey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment