Friday, September 20, 2013

Birthday Invite

Have you used My Digital Studio? I love it!
It is so easy-to-use and really helps me in a pinch. This past July was Hazel's birthday and as summers go, we got really busy really fast and I didn't have time to design and make invitations to her party. MDS to the rescue! I used this pre-made template, changed it just a little, and added a 3D element, Ta-Da... I was done!

Here is how it stated as a Postcard Template:
Front

Back

My finished digital images. I printed 4 of these on a 8.5x11 photo paper.

Then I added some Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock as a card base and a cute pinwheel made with Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper. And in less than a hour they were in the mail! Love My Digital Studio!

Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment