Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Club Projects

Here are my projects from club this month. I used 2 stamps that will be retiring and today is the last day to get them. I will miss the pick a petal stamp set. Even though I didn't use it too much it is so cute and very versatile. One of my club ladies as she was stamping her pages realized that this stamp would make really cute butterflies.
We also used a new technique I call it the tye-dye effect. You take a baby wipe and drop a couple of drop of ink in different colors on it to create your own "ink pad". Just make sure to clean it between each inking, so the colors stays crisp and clean.



Here is the card. I can't believe this stamp is leaving I have always loved the cute fruit and the fun summer feeling this sets gives to any projects. Mmmm, how delicious summer tastes.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment