Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January Club

It is the best time of the Stampin' Up year! Sale-a-bration is almost here.

For club this month I focused on the a new stamp set featured in the Occasions Mini Catalog. It is the Sew Suite. I love how simple this layout is. I used the picture on pg. 54 in the Big Catalog as a template for this layout. Don't you think it is sew sweet too? Now I just need pictures of a cute little girl to put on it. The colors coordinate with the fabric. I love it!




As you can see I ran it through my sewing machine to really give emphasis to the sew in sweet.

This card is all about Sale-a-bration. Isn't this stamp set so cute, well you could get it for free! I love that it coordinates so well with Stampin' Up's punches! The colors I used are Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, & Pear Pizzazz. I used the wonderful color coach to help me put together this great color combination.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment