Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May Stamp Club

It has been a long time since I have posted anything. I have started a new club if anyone is interested I do have a couple openings. Here are the projects we did this month. Both projects were ideas I got from looking at other people's blogs, so I can't take credit for them.

I love this card and how glittery it is, plus it is so easy! Just use the fantastic sticky paper, cut the orange covering into strips, take off every other strip and then brush on one color glitter, then remove the other strips and brush on another color glitter and presto a card full of sparkles!


These pages are so girly and I just had to get it out of my system as I will probably be staying away from flowers for a bit since we found out I am having a boy. I love how the Circle Circus stamp set adds so much interest for this page. The colors also help this page pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment