Thursday, January 29, 2009

February Stamp Club

I am really excited for this month stamp club. Valentines Day is not my favorite holiday, but I really like this new stamp set. Stampin' UP! is offering it in a bundle in Feb. for 20% off the stamp set, heart punch, & paper. Check out my website for more information. I tried to come up with a layout that was simple yet still really cute and used a new technique for my club, because many of my friend have been customers for years and I feel like I have to impress them. So this month I am showcasing punches and the fun things you can do with them. The flower on the left I can't take credit for because it was designed by my upline Kasia. Each petal is made with the tag punch then folded to look like a petal. So cute! I also have noticed that it takes my SL club forever to put together a layout so I am keeping it simple this month since we are meeting on a "school night" and can't stay out late.
This card showcases a new stamp from the "Sale-a-bration" catalog which starts on Feb. 1 (see website for more information). I really like how this card has a country feeling with fresh fun colors, ready for spring. I actually made this card for a fellow co-worker/friend who has been so generous to Kevin and I. The flower is cut from my cricut (shhh...) but everything else is Stampin' Up!

1 comment: