Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Give Thanks Blocks

So I saw this project in a magazine I get monthly for demonstrators (another great reason to join SU) and really wanted to make it for myself and my fabulous customers. You can click on the image and it will open larger so you can get a better look at all the details.



If you would like one there are a couple ways you can get one.

1- Come Make It!
Nov. 16 @ 6pm - My house - Cost $10.00
Please rsvp by email, blog, or phone by Friday Nov. 5

2- Have a class to make it with your friends
For every friend that comes you get $1.00 off the price of the project (so 10 friends = FREE for you!)

3- Have a regular Stampin' Up Party/Workshop at your house
I will come and show a cute 12x12 scrapbook page, 2 cards, and a 3-D project - then make a card with your friends/family!
You will get the "Give Thanks" blocks FREE with a party of $150 or more.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Those are ADORABLE! I wish I could host a party for you here in Michigan.

    ReplyDelete