Friday, October 22, 2010

Christmas Cards & Tags

I have had a lot of requests for a Christmas Card Class so I came up with these 10 cards & 16 tags. I was inspired for some of the designs from another demonstrator Jana Kristen Teal. I used the Holly Jolly rub-ons and DSP Paper. I think they turned out really cute and very simple to make. If you would like to attend the class here is the information:

Come Make It!
Nov. 16 @ 6pm - My house - Cost $15.00
Includes: 10 cards, 10 envelopes, & 16 gift tags
Please rsvp by email, blog, or phone by Friday Nov. 5

Buy the Kit!
I am also offering this as a kit so you can make them at home.
For those of you who don't live close by.
It includes everything you need to make the cards & gift tags (except for adhesive).
Same great price $15.00 plus $2 for shipping if I need to mail it to you.
Order as many as you want whenever you want!




No comments:

Post a Comment