Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Kinda Eclectic - Treat Box

Well this is my favorite project I made from the Kinda Eclectic Stamp Set. I just love it. Now don't be fooled this is not a quick and easy project.... but if your wanting to give someone something extra special and know that they are going to keep it and not throw it away then this one is for you.


How I made the flower: There are six layers to the flower and I stamped on both the front and the back of each layer. The front in Crisp Cantaloupe and the back in Strawberry Slush. After stamping the front I cut it out using the Starburst Framelits Die starting with a larger size for the bottom layers and getting smaller for the top layers. Then I stamped using the Stamp-a-ma-jig to align the stamp on the back. Then take your scissors/snips and cut in between each line creating a petal.Then using your bone folder curl the layers. To add height to the flower I attached each layer with Dimensionals. Then add your center accessory.




Oh, how I love it!

Did you miss the first project I showed...don't worry, just click here and you will jump to the beginning so you can see everything I created for this years Stampin' Up convention "Inspire, Create, Share" display boards.

http://www.pinterest.com/jentimko/2014-stampin-up-convention-display-stampers/ Or click here for the pinterest board that everyone is talking about!

Hope you have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment