Monday, August 4, 2014

Kinda Eclectic - Scrapbook Layout

A smile! Isn't a smile the simplest act of kindness that we all can do, all the time? I love this precious little girl and her smile always lights up my day!


This page was really fun to create. I love the design element and how the Blackberry Bliss helps the other colors, especially the gold, pop. I also used a Stampin' Write Marker in Blushing Bride to color in some of the larger flowers from the Park Lane Designer Series Paper.






Did you miss the first project I showed...don't worry, just click here and you will jump to the beginning so you can see everything I created for this years Stampin' Up convention "Inspire, Create, Share" display boards.

http://www.pinterest.com/jentimko/2014-stampin-up-convention-display-stampers/ Or click here for the pinterest board that everyone is talking about!

Hope you have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment