Thursday, August 7, 2014

Amazing Birthday - Happy Happy Birthday Card


http://www.pinterest.com/jentimko/2014-stampin-up-convention-display-stampers/

We are continuing on with the samples I created for Stampin' Up's Inspire, Create, Share 2014 Display Boards. The second stamp set is called Amazing Birthday.


This is a great stamp set for birthdays or any amazing day you want to celebrate.

Click here for more information or to purchase.

I love the "Make Today Ridiculously Amazing" Stamp. Many of the samples I made and saw at convention used it in so many different ways. Think about cutting it up and using just the word "Today" or "Amazing" so many possibilities.










Here is the first card I want to show you. I love the Decorative Masks especially the Hearts & Stars. It is a little tricky to figure out, especially when using the spritzers so do some tests on scraps before spraying your project :) It gives such a wonderful effect to the background. I just love it.




Did you miss the first project I showed...don't worry, just click here and you will jump to the beginning so you can see everything I created for this years Stampin' Up convention "Inspire, Create, Share" display boards.

http://www.pinterest.com/jentimko/2014-stampin-up-convention-display-stampers/ Or click here for the pinterest board that everyone is talking about!

Have a happy, happy, & creative day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment