Friday, August 8, 2014

Amazing Birthday - It's For You card

I didn't want to only make birthday cards with this fun stamp set. I love how this card is so verstaile, it could be for a birthday, thank you, female, or male. I love all the textures and colors. I added a little sponging to each layer to bring out texture and add depth. I love the starburst framelits, they just add a little extra something instead of using just circles.
 




Did you miss the first project I showed...don't worry, just click here and you will jump to the beginning so you can see everything I created for this years Stampin' Up convention "Inspire, Create, Share" display boards.

http://www.pinterest.com/jentimko/2014-stampin-up-convention-display-stampers/ Or click here for the pinterest board that everyone is talking about!

Have a creative day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment