Thursday, September 7, 2023

Creative & Company Team Showcase - Susan Dermond

 I am so excited to introduce Susan Dermond as my Creative & Company Team Showcase Stamper. She wanted to work with the Circle Saying Bundle, which includes the stamps set & coordinating 2-3/8" Circle Punch. I love a large circle punch!  


I love the cards she created and the unique ways she used the stamp & punch. Let's check them out. 


Here are some thoughts from Susan about the cards she created. 

I love circles on cards and the idea of having words curve with the circle. For these cards I chose to use three different Designer Series Papers to show how easy it is to coordinate different sets with different papers. The papers I used are Hello, Irresistible DSP, Symbols of Fortune Specialty DSP (retired), and Fitting Florets DSP (retired). 

For her first cards she combined paper from the Hello, Irresistible and Symbols of Fortune Papers. I love how the colors go perfectly together. 



I also love that she uses just the greeting for this card. It is a good reminder to sometimes look at each stamp set separately instead of always using them together. Great idea - Thanks Susan!


I also love this Fun-Fold Card because it can hide a second greeting underneath the circle on the front. Little things like this can bring a smile to the face of the person opening the card. Definitely a warm hello.



For her second card, she says "I was delighted that the doily I had from a couple of years ago was the perfect size for the crane card". 

I love that she is using products she owns to create her cards. I need to remember that too sometimes. 


I love how she also decorated the flap on the envelope to coordinate perfectly with her card. Another thing I need to remember to do. It always add such a nice touch.



Thanks for the great inspiration Susan! 


For Susan's last card, she mentions that she loved the way the purple flowers look with the green Irresistible Blooms paper. This stamp set is the Two-Tone Flora Set and looks beautiful with the Circle Sayings Set. 

Another Fun-Fold card and coordinating Envelope! Beautiful!
I also love how she added the border around each section of the card. It really add a pop and defines the layers.


I love how she has offset the circles to give focus to the greeting. You can do this with any shape punch or die cut. Try it on your next project.


I also love the color combinations on this card. The purple and soft green are gorgeous together. 



Thanks so much Susan for these beautiful cards you made. They give us great inspiration for new ways to use the Circle Sayings Bundle. You are awesome!


Here are some of the products Susan used to create her cards. (this is not a full supply list)

Product List



Have a creative day,
Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment