Friday, January 7, 2022

CELEBRATE! Lots of Pun - December 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit Quick & Simple Alternative Card Ideas

Welcome to Paper Pumpkin Week here at Creative Chelsey. I love getting my Paper Pumpkin Kit every month and creating fun alternative projects using the supplies in the kit. Today I am sharing my fourth alternative idea using the December 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit – Lots of Pun. This kit comes with everything you need to make 9 Punny Cards, 3 in three different designs.


What I like to do is use the supplies in the kit and create different or alternative cards. Today I am sharing a quick and simple idea using the supplies from the kit to create a fun card to celebrate any occasion. I love creating alternative projects with Paper Pumpkin Kits so make sure to come back for more as I continue to create with this month’s kit.


If this project inspires you to create something, I would love for you to tag me in any social media post using @creativechelsey | #creativechelsey or email me at chelsey@creativechelsey.com.


It is Paper Pumpkin Week here on Creative Chelsey. This is the fourth alternative this week. If you would like to see all my alternatives check out the playlist here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL40dV1oxpkNmsKFbVLmhdr8k5iwqH__IZ

Want to see everything in this month’s kit? Watch me UNBOX this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit here: https://youtu.be/sN3mYgRHYHE


Don't miss out on next month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit - subscribe today!
SUBSCRIBE to Paper Pumpkin - click here –


See my Customer Appreciation Products for this month: http://creativechelsey.blogspot.com/p/shop-stampin-up-products.html

Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/creativechelsey

Or join my Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221750878097906

To purchase any of the products you need to create this project visit https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2042902

Here are the extra pieces of cardstock I used for the cards:

None

From the Kit:

Yellow cardbase

Colorful stripe strip

Pool Party thin rectangle label

Die cut pieces



Here is a list of the supplies I used to make the card:

Early Espresso Ink Pad 147114 $7.50

Paper Trimmer 152392 $25.00

Simply Shammy 147042 $8.00

Stampin’ Seal PLUS Adhesive 149699 $12.00

Multipurpose Liquid Glue 110755 $4.00

Tear & Tape Adhesive 138995 $7.00

Dimensionals 104430 $4.00

Clear Block D 118485 $8.50

Paper Snips 103579 $10.00

Bone Folder 102300 $7.00

Stampin' Pierce Mat 126199 $5.00

Take Your Pick Tool 144107 $10.00


1- Ink up only the word Celebrate from the “Celebrate Go Bananas” greeting with Early Espresso ink. Then repeat it running vertically down the cardbase 8 times left of center.


2- Adhere the colorful stripe strip over the second to bottom “Celebrate”.


3- Stamp the coordinating image over two of the die cuts from the kit in Early Espresso ink. Add a face with glasses or mustache. Stamp two party hats on scraps from the kit in Early Espresso ink and fussy cut out. Add the hats to the top of the die cuts. Adhere one die cut with a dimensional near the strip & words. Adhere the other above.


4- Stamp Celebrate again on ½” of a Pool Party thin rectangle label and cut to size. Adhere with dimensionals over the Celebrate above the strip.Stamp a second greeting on another Pool Party label. Adhere over the strip below the die cuts.

5- Add enamel dots to finish.

All Done!



I have also created a video walking you through each step and some of the details from the other cards:

To purchase any of the products you see in this video visit

https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2042902

Have a creative day!

Chelsey

chelsey@creativechelsey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment