Wednesday, April 2, 2014

February 2014 Paper Pumpkin Kit

I know I am totally behind...it just happens :) I loved this kit just as much as all the others. Check out the cute bags in February's kit! Love them!



After using the stamps to make a couple bags I knew exactly what I wanted to make with them. A fun Easter Card! I stamped the circle image on Whisper White cardstock and then punched it with the Large Oval Punch. The circles are not large enough to cover the size of the oval so there is a little white area at the bottom of each "egg" that wasn't "dyed" :) so I used the grass & flowers to cover up those areas.
I also used my fun new Fringe Scissors to cut the grass. So fun!



Are you getting ready for Easter? What are some fun things you have created to celebrate the Holiday? If you want to share, paste a link of the project in a comment below.
Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment