Friday, April 25, 2014

Event Display Stamper Application 2014

Each year for Convention Stampin' Up invites Demonstrators to create projects for the displays. To streamline the process Stampin' Up uses blogging and other social media to send in projects. I have created these 6 projects for my application. Some of them I have posted previously, but many are new. Enjoy!

My Scrapbook Page
We recently went to our local Children's Museum and my creative little kiddos spent forever playing with these cool blocks. They loved how they stacked inside each other and created diamond shapes. I thought the Kaleidoscope Suite was a perfect fit for these pictures. Love it!



My 3D Items
The first one is a cute frame (5x7) that I made with Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper. I also love the saying from Really Good Greetings "Live the Life you've Imagined" we could all use a little extra motivation each day, right :)


Second 3D Item... This cute little Kraft Box is decorated with a flower from the Burlap and Blooms Simply Created Wreath Kit. I loved my wreath so much I bought one more kit and have been making the cutest cards, boxes, banners, tags from it. Perfect for a Mother's Day Gift!


My 3 Cards
Card 1...This fun card I made for my leadership swap. I love the simplicity and how the shapes all work so well together. I used Retro Fresh This and That Washi Tape for the banner and since I was making so many I taped a full piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock (8.5"x11") and then cut the banners using the Banner Framelits Dies. So easy!



Card 2...I love the Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper! This particular piece made me think of a sunrise and so I tried to make this card have that happy new day feeling.  I used my e-cutter to cut out Hooray from the Geometrical Digital Download and then used the rest of the stamp for the tag.


Card 3...So Sweet is all I can think of when I look at this card. I love the textures and how the colors go so well together. Some quick tips about this card. I used the Hearts Collection Framelits Die and cut out the heart from the bottom of the Strawberry Slush cardstock, then stamped the Chevron pattern from the Oh, Hello Stamp Set in Coastal Cabana and placed it behind. Also when stamping white on a color cardstock use Whisper White Craft Ink with White Emboss Powder to help it really stand out. This card would be perfect for a mother to give a daughter full of Sweet Memories.


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment