Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Scary Cute Bundle - Be Inspired - Fun & Unique Halloween Cards

Today I want to highlight some fun Halloween Creations I made using the⁠

SCARY CUTE & BEWITCHING BUNDLES

You can find both these bundles in the July – December 2022 Mini Catalog or online at stampinup.com.


The Scary Cute Bundle comes with the Scary Cute Stamp Set and the Scary Silhouettes Dies. These dies create coordinating shapes, but do not cut out the images in the stamp set.

Scary Cute Bundle (English) [159852] $41.25


The Bewitching Bundle comes with the Bewitching Stamp Set & the Witch Hat Builder Punch. This punch does cut out all three hats from the stamp set & includes stars & a hat ribbon accent piece.

Bewitching Bundle (English) [159857] $34.00



I love the Scary Cute Stamp Set & the Scary Silhouettes Dies from Stampin' Up!, but wanted something that would cut out the adorable trick or treaters so I didn't have to fussy cut each one.⁠

So guess what I did? I made it!⁠

If you have an electronic die cutting machine, like a Cricut, Silhouette, or Scan & Cut click on this link and grab your free SVG File. ⁠

GET FREE FILE HEREhttps://bit.ly/3Ci7PKW

To learn how to stamp inside the precut shapes, go to my YouTube Channel and watch "OCTOBER 2022 SHEETLOAD OF CARDS - Scary Cute Bundle -Get A Super Solid Stamped Image -#SLCTOct2022"⁠

https://youtu.be/QxDXjMr7tOk⁠

I hope you are inspired by these fun Halloween projects. If you have any questions about how I made certain cards, please send me an email – chelsey@creativechelsey.com . I am always happy to help with your creativity.




I love this cute festive Halloween Card using the Scary Cute Stamp Set & Bewitching Stamp Set from Stampin' Up! Both these sets come as bundles as well so don't miss out on getting the coordinating dies or punch.

I also love the fun glitter circle background that I made using the Glitter Washi Tape. You can easily achieve a look like this by covering Basic White Cardstock with Glitter Washi Tape in any fun pattern. Then use the large circle from the Layered Circle Dies to it out. 

Product List



Get your Scary On!

This cute card uses the Scary Cute Bundle -159852- (includes Stamp Set & Coordinating Dies) along with the Black & White Designer Series Paper -159861-.⁠

To achieve the fun color in the background I used a variety of orange Stampin' Blend Markers on the striped pattern. It really is just that easy to personalize the papers for your projects.⁠

Product List



I love how this card incorporates the fall colors and leaves of this fun holiday making it not so scary. The Into The Clouds Embossing Folder give a wonderful texture to the background. I love how it feels like the wind is blowing. I also love the vellum frame. If you have been following my blog for a while you know how much I love vellum!

Product List






Here are two cards with the same layout & techniques. Which one is your favorite? I love how simple this card is to put together and how you can use this layout idea with any stamp set and for any theme. Give it a try for Christmas or an upcoming Birthday Celebration. I know you will love it.

Product List




This card was inspired by the greeting “Love at First Bite” from the Scary Cute Stamp Set. I know they are probably talking about candy, because who doesn’t love a little chocolate. But I thought it would be fun to play around with hearts and create a fun anniversary or wedding Halloween themed card. The punched out hearts & stars with Wink of Stella really add just the right amount of pretty to this scary cute card.

Product List

I hope these cards have inspired you to make something fun with the SCARY CUTE & BEWITCHING BUNDLES.

Continue to come back to this page as I hope to add more projects made with these products.

I would love to see what you make - tag me in any social media post @creativechelsey or #creativechelsey

Have a creative day,

Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment