Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your loved ones! We have been creating valentines all week long for our friends and family.

Here is Maverick making valentines for his preschool class. He really wanted to use this stamp set, but as you can see he really didn't want to color them. Got to love 3 year olds. Plus, he never wants to look at the camera. He also picked out fruity tootsie rolls from the dollar store as the treat. We put one of each color in a small cellophane bag and tied with some red baker's twine. So cute!





I like to make cards for my kiddos for Valentine's Day. I haven't had a ton of time to do something really fun (we have some extra children running around for a couple days this week) and I didn't want something with too many hearts. I love the new STARBURST SAYINGS stamp set & framelit dies and saw some potential with the oh, Happy Day stamp. Here is what I came up with.



Here is my "little boy" version. I think a little pink is okay. What do you think?

Hope you have a special & creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment