Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Christina's Workshop

So my fabulous friend Christina had a workshop last Saturday. We had so much fun getting together with her friends, family, & co-workers and creating beautiful tags & cards. Christina is crafty! I have done a couple workshops for her in the past, she likes to take advantage of the Sale-a-bration benifits so we always plan to have it in February. Each time she has come up with a project to share with her friends. This time she showed us a watercolor technique with a cute little ladybug on a beautiful tag. She posted pictures on her own blog at
http://paperponies.blogspot.com/2014/02/ladybug-tags-for-stampin-up-workshop.html
go check it out...after you read this of course :)

I wanted to keep the project I brought simple and customizable. So I used the products from one of the featured bundles BIRTHDAY BASH pg.5 in the sale-a-bration brouchure. I love how simple these cards are and how anybody will feel "crafty" when creating them. I showed everyone the cute samples from the catalog and how to make them, plus a new idea, and then let them create. I love what they all came up with and their smiling faces :)






Going to post my samples and some other fun things I showed at the workshop later.

Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment