Wednesday, October 2, 2013

More MDS Invitations


My sister is pregnant with a girl after having 2 boys and my mom and I are throwing a shower for her this month. Of course I am wanted to create the invitations, but I procrastinated to the last minute and decided to use My Digital Studio to make things a little easier and faster. I created this invitation as a 4" x 6" photo and printed it at Costco (love that place).
Then I trimmed it down to 5.25", stitched these cute little baby onesies cut from my e-cutter using the MDS stamp image from Little Additions, and backed it all with some retired cardstock. 



I also needed to make a kid friendly invitation to my parents Pumpkin Party they throw for the grandkids every year. The kids get to decorate a pumpkin for Halloween and have fun pumpkin treats. They love it. I wanted it to feel fun and a little spooky, so I used a lot of layers to give a foggy effect. I also cropped out the letters for Party from the Toxic Framable Stamp Brush Set so they would match the Pumpkin stamp.

I also made this as a 4" x 6" image, sent it to Costco with the baby shower invites and cut it down to 5.25". Then to finish it off I tied some white bakers twine around it and backed it with some Pumpkin Pie cardstock.


Lastly I made a really quick invitation to our neighborhood party. Honestly 1 hour and I was done! 80 invitations out the door.

I love how they turned out and how fast it all came together.
Hope you have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment