Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September club projects

This month I wanted to focus our club pages on a birthday theme. Mavericks birthday was this month and Hazels was in July so I have a lot of photos that need to be scrapbooked. I really love the versatile designs of the Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper. I really could use it for any fun occasion and invitations would are a snap to put together. I used it for Hazels invites and they turned out super cute. I also made some simple pillow gifts for my roomies during convention. They included a bag made with this DSP and 3 small cards. I will post these and the birthday invitation later this week.

Here is the paper:

For club we also used the Make a Wish stamp set. Again so versatile, it includes everything you need for a party, including Your invited and date, time, place, & rsvp. I also LOVE the "make a WISH come true" stamp! Here is an image of the full set.
Here are my projects this month for club. Hope you like!


You may have noticed the cute envelope beneath the card. I also showed how to use the NEW Envelope Punch Board. Everyone loved it so much they added it to their orders. It is so easy to use! I will also post a video of this product by Stampin' Up later this week.
Here are the simple & cute accents for the scrapbook pages. I love love this chevron ribbon and ruffled ribbon. If you don't already know this awesome technique for a simple knot. Let me walk you through it quickly. Place a full length ribbon across the top of your page. Take a smaller length piece (I used around 7 inches) and tie it around the longer piece with just one knot. Ta-Da...just that easy.


FYI- these pages were not designed by me...I participated in a 12x12 scrapbook layout swap during convention with the Queens of the Stamp Age Stampers (my upline's group) and came out with some awesome projects! Thanks to the designer who created this one, your awesome!

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment