Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma

My Grandmothers birthday was on the 1st. She is always asking me for cards and so I thought it would be nice to make her some cards for her birthday. Here is what I came up with, by the way I again used the Big Shot (I loved it so much I might just have to get one!)

I used the Bella Rose DSP and 2 discontinued stamp sets. I also just bought the stampin-a-jig and used it to place to words just right on the front of the box. On most projects I wouldn't worry about using it, but on something like this it is a life saver!

As you can see there are 6 cards each using different sides of the DSP. Inside I stamped a really simple message so my Grandmother can just add something short and not feel like she needs to write a lot. Then I made a very simple box to put them in. What is cool, but I didn't get a picture of this... is that the lid goes behind the Top Note shape (I bumped it out with some dimensional) This adds a lot to the box, both when it is open or close.

She loved them!

No comments:

Post a Comment