Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January Stamp Club


Recently I have signed up to be a Stampin' UP! demonstrator and I LOVE IT! I love it for 3 main reasons.
1- of course being I get to be creative
2- I now am using my Stampin' UP! products
3- I get to hang out with really cool people every month during Stamp Club

Here are my projects we did during January's Stamp Club.

I really love this bright fun thank you card. It is unique in that it opens from the center. It is really easy to put together and make. I just took a 8.5x11 paper and cut it in the middle so you have 2 8.5x5.5 sheets. Take one sheet and score each side 2.25" from the edge. Fold and decorate.


I found my inspiration for this scrapbook page from an example in a Stampin' Success a magazine I get every month from Stampin' UP! full of ideas. They are 12x12 pages with 3.5" squares. Add any accessories you want. One thing I really like about this page is the space where you can personalize it, with lists of your favorite things (see close ups).

By the way I am starting a up a NEW Stamp Club up here by me and I would love for you to join. It is about half full and we would begin in February and go until November. We meet once a month and make fabulous a scrapbook layout like this one and a card for free, your only requirement is to purchase at least $15.00 worth of Stampin' UP! products. They have a wide range of quality crafting supplies and home decor items. Take a look by clicking on my Stampin' UP! webpage a link is located on the left. If you interested let me know!

1 comment: